Welcome to Atlantic Skin Care
October 4, 2021 Update: In order to provide a safe environment for our clients and staff, all individuals attending Atlantic Skin Care will continue to be required to wear a mask to their appointments.
To our valued clients: We will resume some cosmetic services effective June 8, 2020. We look forward to welcoming you and making your experience an enjoyable one!
In accordance with Public Health Regulations, and in order to protect the health of our clients and staff, we will be making some changes in how we do things…
- - We ask you to arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time
- - Please consider paying for your service at the time of registration
- - Please do not bring anyone else to the waiting room with you
- - All clients are required to wear a face mask or covering while in the waiting room and treatment areas
- - We will not be providing beverages, and ask that you refrain from eating or drinking while you are here
If you feel unwell, or have symptoms or risk factors for Covid-19. PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT. There will be no fee for appointments cancelled, even on short notice, if due to illness.
Finally – please be patient as we catch up on our backlog of appointments – you will receive a call from our office to rebook as soon as we have an opening for you.
At Atlantic Skin Care we are here to help you maximize skin your health, and promote preventative and positive aging.
You will be treated in a comfortable, private and safe environment, with state-of-the-art technology, by extensively trained and experienced Dermatologists, Nurses and Skin Care professionals.
With us you can rest assured that your skin is in good hands.
All of our services are available to residents of Canada only.
We accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and debit. None of the cosmetic services provided at Atlantic Skin Care are covered by public or private health insurance plans. All fees are subject to HST. Payment is due at each treatment session.